Some programmes have been conceived in collaboration with contemporary artists such as Thierry de Mey, a Belgian composer, choreographer & director or François Rossé with whom Des Equilibres created Mukae back in 2010 with his participation on piano. These programmes have been at the origin of many encounters involving artists from different background such as sculpture, painting, dance or filming.
- Carte blanche for Thierry Ney
Music, dance and video
A multidisciplinary show in 6 acts
– String quartet for 2 violins, viola and cello
– Tippeke: cello, electronics and video
– Ice: duet for violin and cello
– Musique de Table for drums trio
– Passacaglia and variation for solo violin
– Dom Svobode: Music Video
A choreographed version of this show is available.
For more information please contact us directly.
- Mukae by François Rossé
Music & Dance
A multidisciplinary show in 4 acts
– Memories of a land of stars : String Trio ‘Soupir cosmique’ (1987/88)
– Spouse of the night: String trio ‘Mélusine’ (1999)
• ASCENDANCE : String quartet ‘Voix cordales’ (1987)
• ORIENT Movement : String Quintet with piano and traditional Japanese drums (Taïko) (2009)
François Rossé & Shiro Daïmon
Des Équilibres Ensemble & François Rossé, piano